Monday, January 19, 2015

OPI Fifty Shades Of Grey Nail Polish Collection With Swatches!!!

YES!!! You read that right, OPI and The Most anticipated motion picture of early 2015, well in my mind anyways, Fifty Shades Of Grey have joined together and created a kick-ass collection of nail polishes that frankly I just might lose my mind over!!

So, the idea for this blog post came about, last friday, when I was on Ulta.com, just looking through the online ad when BAM!!! I came across this...

I Seriously about fell off my couch
Those 3 beautiful Grays.
That silver with blue sparkle in it.
A fine silver shimmer.
OMG that Red.
The grays they contrast in color, yet compliment one another nicely
and who doesn't love a good gray polish.

So after I saw this online, I searched some more and found some of the Lovely adds being used to publicize the collection.




Anyone else fan girling hard for Mr. Dornan aka Mr. Grey!!
Sweet Jesus!!
I really love how the ads are done with gray tones, duh given the name that's a no brainer.
It makes it look softer, simple yet eloquent. It in a way deepens the emotion in the ad between the two individuals. It's just fucking great!
Sorry I'm not sorry, I didn't mean to sound crude but there's no other way to describe it honestly.




Now, let's not waste anytime getting in to these swatches.
(All swatch pics are via www.alllacqueredup.com  awesome site check it out)


The colors included in this collection are as follows from left to right:
OPI Romantically Involved
OPI Dark Side of the Mood
OPI Cement the Deal
OPI Embrace The Gray
OPI Shine For Me
OPI My Silk Tie




OPI Cement the Deal
Blue based light gray creme


OPI Dark Side of the Mood
Charcoal creme with hints of slate blue


OPI Embrace The Gray
Dolphin gray creme


OPI My Silk Tie
Fine silver shimmer


OPI Romantically Involved
Slightly warm red



OPI Shine For Me
Sparkling silver foil, with bright blue indigo glitter


Oh fellas you all so sexual!!! Is that weird to refer to nail polish as guys? Maybe, but I'm all about equal love here, my nail polish collection consist of both male and female, I guess, Whatever, random, don't judge me, or do maybe I like it. OK moving on!  Seriously though are those polishes Beautiful or what!! I just really like them!

This collection looks phenomenal and I really enjoy OPI polishes, they are good quality, but they are what many would consider pricey for nail polish,
Sold individually they are $9.50 a bottle
I believe there is a set if mini polishes as well retailing in the $30-$40 range I think (don't quote me) but none the less I am suuuuuper excited about this and I think ya'll should be too!!
I hope the movie is good and it makes for a fun, exciting, hot, sexy Valentine's Day for everybody!

Until next time

Stay Beautiful Ya'll


XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment